• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Bombard Spell Trigger not working

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Casting the bombard spell trigger to actually get the bombard stone is working fine.

But double clicking the bombard stone in my backpack or even setting a macro for it doesnt seem to do anything at all, ive tryed this several times now, still not working.

But the weird thing is! its working fine on my others chars on same/different shards :/

Any advice?

juvi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
your timing may be to fast. if your bombard and x spell hit at the same time, bombard dose not damage target

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im just double clicking my bombard stone in my backpack, and nothing is happening, not casting any spells in parallel... Other spell triggers working fine (nether bolt/healing stone/eagle strike etc..) weird

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont get the cursor when double clicking my bombard stone :/ ive also seen another bug, one of my spellbooks and a trapbox lost their icons, but still draggable... Those two objects only show properly when placed on the ground :/