• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BODS

• Thread starter imported_bouche835
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_bouche835

Does anybody have a sort of "cheat sheet" for which Tailoring BOD's to keep? Or some type of program that will help you sort the BODS?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's my quick and easy sorting plan for my own personal preferences

I throw out all Iron BODs now
- I used to keep the 2pc Exc 20 count polearms and the 6pc normal 20 count Platemail, it rewards Powder of Fortyfying
- It's just too easy to get and fill the individual smalls BODs that give PoF to even mess with those Large BODs anymore

I also toss out almost all cloth BODs now too
- I only keep and fill the 5pc exc 20 count Town crier set. It gives a CBD
- If I occasionally want to use a spined kit I'll fill some 4pc normal 20 count LBODs for it.

I toss all Dull Copper BODs except
- Exceptional 20 count non-combinable smalls
- Exceptional chainmail and Platemail
- Yes I know there's anvil LBODs I'm throwing out

Trash all non-combinable small BODs excpet the PoF ones and bronze runic hammer ones
- Golden normal 20 count, PoF
- Agapite normal 10/15 count, PoF
- DC exceptional 20 count, PoF
- Shadow exceptional 10/15 count, PoF
- Agapite exceptional 20 count, Bronze runic
- Verite exceptional 10/15 count, Bronze runic
- Verite exceptional 20 count, +10 ASH
- Valorite exceptional 10/15 count, +10 ASH

Shadow Iron I only keep exceptional Ringmail and normal and exceptional Platemail

All regular leather 10/15/20 count studded/bone and 10/15 leather and exceptional 10/15 studded/bone is trashed

That's the quick and dirty stuff that either gets canceled upon receipt or filtered and trashed from my BOD books. Everything else I either fill and turn-in myself or it gets placed upon a vendor for sale or trade.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
EZ:

One of the few Iron BODs I keep now for purposes other than training or tests for FAQ material is the 15 Ex Plate... Much cheaper to fill for an Anvil chance than the DC Plate 15 and most of the others, plus I can train my BOD runners on it (I hate doing the fill/return/request treadmill, so I want to get 5 BOD runners up to 120 - that you toss all your iron BODs probably indicates you hate that treadmill too)

Here's my tailor list.

Regular Leather:
I keep 20 Ex Studded & Bone (CBD)
I keep 20 Normal (CBD) & 10 & 15 Ex (Horned kit) Male & Female
Everything else trashed.

Spined leather:
I keep 10 Ex (CBD) & 20 Ex (Horned kit) Studded & Bone
I keep 10 Normal (CBD), 20 Normal (Horned Kit), and 20 Ex (Barbed Kit) male & Female

Horned leather:
I keep 20 Normal (CBD), 10 & 15 Ex (Horned kit) Studded & Bone armor
I keep 10 & 15 Normal (Horned Kit) and all counts Ex (barbed kit) Male and Female.

Barbed Leather:
I keep 10 Normal (CBD), 20 Normal (Horned Kit) and 20 Ex (Barbed Kit) Studded & Bone
I keep 20 Normal, and all counts Ex (all 4 give Barbed kits) Male & Female

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your tailor keepers are exactly as mine are

I figure I get my fill of 10% chances at anvils with the small non-combinable BODs that I do turn in. The Golden exceptional 15 count and the Agapite exceptional 15 count, helm and shield BODs.

I never even attempted the turn-in treadmill. I knew before they implemented it I would no way be doing that. At the time I had 8 GM BOD runners, then my friend quit UO and I took over his BOD account, so now I run 14. They are all currently working their way up to every single one of them being Legendary smith and tailor. Five of them are done the rest are mostly at least Elder.

I mine my own ingots too so rarely have to buy any.

R

Redrum1

I turn in most every bod i get. I know it goes through recourses but I have gotten large and small bods back that I needed and that have gotten me everything from CBD to horned and barbed runics to great hammers.