• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bods in pinkos

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi guys not sure if it is just me, using pinko's, but when i get a bod it may say "large bod reward spined sewing kit" or whatever, when I have filled the bod it says 'There is no matching Large bod'

Is this as intended? If so any chance that it can remain with showing what bod reward it should give?

If not then perhaps there is a bug?

Cheers

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are lots of bugs with the listing of rewards on BODs, some tailor BODs even say their reward is a Blacksmith Power scroll.

Pinco won't fix them until someone posts on his forum, he won't fix bugs posted here.

I can't be bothered to register on his site.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmm well i will then, Pinko provides the UI for free so should be up to us who use it to assist if that is the case.

No problem

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
as I have always said if anyone wants me to post for them alli ask is you send it to me in detail in a pm and I will post to his site