• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bod

• Thread starter killer instinct
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

killer instinct

I am willing to buy or trade for a Exxy aggy 15 count plate arms bod.I can fill my lg and get a aggy hammer

V

Vahne

I can trade you for a 20 ex gold plate helm or gorget. or a 10 ex aggy plate gloves, gorgets, arms. Even if you don't have any of those ICQ is 144046399.

O

OptPrime

I myself am in need of a 15 x aggy chain leggings. Would be happy to trade someone if they have.

Also if you'd be interested in someone to trade further bods (smith &/or tailoring)

add me to icq 47336665

Thanks

I

imported_armed4Fun

i got 10x aggy plate arms trading for 10x aggy plate legs/tunic/gorget/ or the lbod

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

I smell a BOD sticky in the making. ( =

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an awesome idea Az!
Since LCL doesn't really get together any more I could definitely use a group
of BOD traders!
I'll take a look and see if I have any of the ones you fellers need when I get a
chance.
****Sticky!!!!!****

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

I am willing to buy or trade for a Exxy aggy 15 count plate arms bod.I can fill my lg and get a aggy hammer

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this small for you Killa, gimme a Q or PM.....
Sorry Optimus, I looked but I don't have urs.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Indeed
But I think I am the only one who wants that bod

V

Vahne

Hey Slack you're already on Mandy's bod trading list, but for those of you who aren't, her ICQ is 84383737. Or you can visit her CAT Bod Shop in South part of Zento and post on her bulletin board there. I also vote aye on some kind of bod trade sticky! :p

I

imported_Az of DSR

I pretty much check just acouple websites over and over again when im bored and feel like doing the surfing thing on the internet. LA forums is only one I check on stratics, I know theres others, just LA is my shard and I think this forum should just have everything for our shard. Not like its Uhall and too many people posting and hard to follow all the threads. So why not fill it with useful stuff like a sticky to trade bods, Popular thing with the new badassness system we rocking now. Ive decided actually recently to make UO a hobby of mine again so time to knock off the cobwebs. See ya all in game.