• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOD ????

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't seem to get any NPC to take my BOD when I'm finished I believe Im doing it right, and I've got them to take them before. Can anyone shed some light on this?

W

woj1s

Have you took the items that you made and added them to your deed before dragging them to the NPC??

N

Nat/Bella

I did a small smithy bod, and had no problems. Took it to Serp's. Or are you doing tailoring?

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was trying both. Neither one would work for me. HMMM.

M

Mordocuo

I can't seem to get any NPC to take my BOD when I'm finished I believe Im doing it right, and I've got them to take them before. Can anyone shed some light on this?

If you are trying to give them to the guildmasters they dont accept them if I remember correctly.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I tried all the NPC's I could find. I thought I was forgeting something.

N

Nat/Bella

You have to drag the bod deed to the NPC, and drop it on them. Try getting a new bod first, and then drop the filled one. If they give bods, they accept them too.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep thats what I did drag and drop, but it won't work for me. I have done this before and it worked. I can get bod from them but they won't take them tried different towns everything I can think of. I thought maybe it was something simple I forgot to do. Maybe I need to contact EA? Not sure.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you tried filling a different bod and turning it in? Could be something wrong with the bod you are wanting to turn in. Just an idea.

Vepl

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes I tried that, even tried it again today. I also made sure all the Blacksmith quest I had where done EA said that could be the cause but it didn't help either. I'm starting to get frustrated here.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That worked. I could turn them in with one of my other Char. Now if I can figure out whats wrong with that one Char. Thanks for the help.

T

TG_Owned

Left click on your char, if theres a quest log there, you have an unfinished quest. Either finish the quest or cancel it.
I know there has been a issue around for a long time, concerning handing in bods and certain quest.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Left click on your char, if theres a quest log there, you have an unfinished quest. Either finish the quest or cancel it.
I know there has been a issue around for a long time, concerning handing in bods and certain quest.
This worked Finally!!!! I had to log into 2d to do it though. It wasn't clearing it in KR!!!!! Thank you!!! All of you have been very helpful!!!!