• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bod Runic Kits

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that the runic changes in, what are people willing to pay for spined, horned, and barbed runic kits? I have several of each and would like to sell them.

Also, I will have many Smithy Runic Hammers, as well, as soon as I am motivated to turn in my smithy bods. SO, how much do you want to pay for smithy hammers?

I will not run an auction. I do not have the patience to keep up on it and then meet up with people. I would rather just sell directly or set up a vendor.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hummm.....no one wants kits anymore??? Or does each guild have a tailor that supplies kits for the guild?

G

Well, I want some kits. I just don´t have any gold to invest...

G

y should they go up in price? are they not easier to get now with the new patch?

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

<blockquote><hr>

y should they go up in price? are they not easier to get now with the new patch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Smith should be easier (or at least more possible) The only change in tailor kits is their capabilities.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think the high-end smithy runics will be much easier to get. I turned in a CRAP LOAD of smithy bods (almost 900), and while I did get more colored, most of them were crap. I only got a handful of bods (maybe 10?) that will go towards gold+ runics.

N

Nerf-Herder

The low end smith runics can only effectively produce niche type weapons. Maybe someone wants a slayer with GM DI bonus and maybe one other good mod.

The bods producing lower end runics are also fairly common. Maybe start off selling them on a vendor at:
25K Dull Copper
50K Shadow
100K Copper
200K Bronze

...and see how it goes. Raise them if they sell fast, lower them if they start collecting dust.

I might be interested in running bronze quality weapons as throwaways, but if I were to purchase them, I have no way to supply the ingots for a blacksmith to burn them. I'd rather not start training crafter skills, as I enjoy giving my business to the dedicated "crafter only" players of Siege.

I'll just be patient and wait for you crafters to figure out all of this stuff and settle into the new bod changes.

Good luck.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very true about the low-end runics. Anything up to Bronze can be obtained thorough a single small high-quality bod. That is how I have gotten most of mine. Anything higher, though, is still going to be a pancake to get.

<blockquote><hr>

I might be interested in running bronze quality weapons as throwaways, but if I were to purchase them, I have no way to supply the ingots for a blacksmith to burn them.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that you would buy crafter-made runic weapons if sold on a vendor? How many other people out there would also be interested in this??
My biggest problem is I can't keep up with the latest weapon and mod preference. If I were to burn through my runics and put weapons on a vendor, what you suggest I make? Should I put them all on or only ones with certain mods? *ack* My brain is already starting to hurt.

N

Nerf-Herder

I would actually prefer to hire a smith to burn a lower runic on a particular weapon type and then sell me the entire bag of weapons. Price would include cost of the runic, ingots used, and whatever the smith feels his/her time is worth.

I still haven't done the research on what weapon type I'll need made. I would also like to make sure that the weapon type can be made exceptional 100% of the time and the smith has GM arms lore(will have to check with the smith for that info).