• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOD Exchange

K

Kaylam

Do people still do these?

I would be interested in trading with BODS both Tailoring and Blacksmithy.

You can contact me on ICQ or MSN

F

Farscape

Do people still do these?

I would be interested in trading with BODS both Tailoring and Blacksmithy.

You can contact me on ICQ or MSN
Since the bod turn in and receive another instantly most players no longer trade they just turn in until they get what they can use
:cool:

A

Azureal

Since the bod turn in and receive another instantly most players no longer trade they just turn in until they get what they can use
:cool:
I really did not know this. Ive been waiting the normal 6 hours between asking for a new BOD. Good god.

Grabbed a book of excep weapon bods I had laying around this morning and went to Minoc. Hand one in, ask for a new one. Wow. Im not sure if this is cool or not, as the BOD exchanges the OP asked about will most probably go by the wayside.

Ive got several hundred iron bods and more than enough iron ingots to fill them. Ive really got no need to exchange bods ever again.

Hmm and double hmm.