• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bod bundle for sale

G

interest check as this will be up for sale within the next week.

currently the bundle contains the following things:
- account 1: tailor smith tinkering magery meditation hiding stealth, hes the one holding the main house (castle)
- castle filled with the entire bod collection
- bod collection containing both smith and tailor bods, both highend and hand in ones
- account 2: mining, fishing, lumberjacking, hiding, stealth, tinkering, magery, hes holding the mining house
- mining house: perfect house in a blocked location you cant get to anymore
- account 3: taming lore vet hiding stealth magery tinkering used for farming leather and gold to keep the other two supplied.

now i need to know if anyone would be interested in buying the entire collection? also anyone that is interested in one of the things listed seperately, just send me an icq or post here what you want and if i see that most the stuff would be gone quickly, i wont even bother trying to find someone buying the entire bundle.

also those interested in the bod collection, im still thinking about how to do this, its hard to have people look through them as i have so many bods that its not even possible for me to lock them all down in the castle, they take too much space.

A

Azural Kane

Might be interested in the Castle if it's not on Ice Isle
Any possibility of selling it individually?

G

i have someone who would be interested in buying the bod collection without the castle. i will do that granted as they are responsible for the transport and have the space required.

the castle is not on ice island and unforgiven, i need to know what you are interested in

Trolls T Hunter

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im no BOD genius but I assume individual bods in a book each count as items as far as storage is concerned for housing. I always thought a bod book counted as 1 item not how many bods are in it.

G

the book counts as 1 item then for every 5 bods, 1 more item is counted. so a full bodbook counts as 101 items, 100 for the bods and 1 for the book.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may as well be interested in the castle and maybe account 1...

A

Ayibal Luganu

Iam interesting in the castle

Speak me if you to send this.

Greeting.

M

majorwoo

shak that's the castle just outside skara right? i wanted that spot.. hrm..

U

unforgivenUO

<blockquote><hr>

unforgiven, i need to know what you are interested in

[/ QUOTE ]

the bundle we have discussed on icq, castle, bods, resources etc

G

oh indeed. icq me again, im getting closer to finishing with the resources as well.