• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bod Books

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My houses and char backpacks are in disarray and I'd like to purchase about 15 bod books so that I can feel somewhat organized again. I can pick them up Thursday morning when I get off work and will buy them from the first person who responds to this thread. Leave directions....thanks.

My plan is to get organized and then fill every tailor lbod that is halfway decent based on my footwear sbod inventory. Thanks again for any help.

Jack Nickelson

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if these are related or not.. but I have 12 colored bod covers from the 11th anniversary pack on my vendor just sw of the vesper bridge.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know if these are related or not.. but I have 12 colored bod covers from the 11th anniversary pack on my vendor just sw of the vesper bridge.
I need the actual books. That being said, the covers might be good for organizational purposes. What they sell for...might stop by in the morning. Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for some...shopped Zento yesterday and Magincia this morning where I found three. If any scribes are working this weekend let me know. Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 7 for you. I was going to drop them in your mailbox but it won't let me drop them in it. If you feel like changing security it from locked down to secure I can drop them off later today!

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 7 for you. I was going to drop them in your mailbox but it won't let me drop them in it. If you feel like changing security it from locked down to secure I can drop them off later today!
Thanks. I just fixed it I think. Let me know what I owe ya and where to drop a check off in the morning. Thanks again.

Jack Nickelson

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Did you check Gil Vendors at Makoto moongate? Ill check when I get on to see if they are stocked. If not Ill add more on there. Gloria is the one who carrys them.

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you still need these - just let me know how to get them to you