• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Boat & Tent Rubble, Wig, Colourful Tapestry on Baja

Nistra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling these for a friend. All items located on Baja, buyer is responsible for pick up. Bids must be in post, no PMs. Auction will run until Nov 27th ending at 10pm EST. I reserve the right to NOT SELL THE ITEM just so everyone knows ahead of time. Anything I haven't covered just ask... please forgive my lack of photography skills.

Just go left to right.

Boat piece 1
Boat piece 2
Wig 3
Scratched 4 (because I did an opps if someone still wants it icq me 111785365)
Green Tent 5
Blue Tent 6

Attachments

Nistra

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the colorful tapestry the reward from the experimental room? Has it stopped spawning or is this a different one from an event?

Hello, In all honesty I've made an error and I missed that. We've been going threw an old house for someone who left the game awhile ago, figuring out where some of the stuff is from is ummm interesting. You are correct I found it, it either is from there (I thought she'd left before that update) or it looks exactly like it. Which means it's not appropriate for this board... my apologies.