• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boat Repair

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please post any comments/bugs you have regarding boat repair.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
seems like quite a bit of boards and cloth to get your boat to 100%, used up all my "freebies" on test shard to do this and only got it to 55% from the worst dmg done too it. perhaps higher carp skill could offset this?

M

MsMel68

I have been trying to repair slight damage on my ship and get the message I need 14 boards and 14 cloth but I have the items and no repair is done. Does the boards have to be regular or any kind?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It certainly works with plain boards. I didn't test if it would find them in a sub-container of your backpack.

A

Asherlord

firing at another ship caused more damage to my cannons than to the other ship...
and I only could see their 2 back cannons there damaged, no info at all from cannon means no damage? or bug?