• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boat Race Challenge (Catskills)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hello again Catskills. First I wanted to thank those from Catskills who supported and/or participated in our first multiple shard Boat Race Challenge. Also for the kind words and feedback given. For the detailed news report you can click HERE

We sometimes use the All Shards Tavern Night mini event to test run different event ideas or plot lines. This gives us the feedback we need to improve the event and decide if we want to continue hosting it for the public. This event seems to have generated some great responses and interest. We would like to host the second race at Red Skull Bay on your shard. We hope that the United Pirates and Catskills are still interested in being the hosts.

I will have more detailed information for you all soon and hope to be sailing the Catskill Seas.

*Tips Hat*

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a great time Lord Gareth and I am looking forward to a rematch with some of my fellow Captains!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Nods* I will finalized the information you will need and make sure you all get the support you need to host it. I know Catskills is a busy shard and I don't want to spam the shard forum with information and questions between us. If its okay with you I can post the information in The United Pirates Forums and we can go from there.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Nods* I will finalized the information you will need and make sure you all get the support you need to host it. I know Catskills is a busy shard and I don't want to spam the shard forum with information and questions between us. If its okay with you I can post the information in The United Pirates Forums and we can go from there.
Sounds like a good plan to me.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huzzah!!!

And this time our pirates will come out as the clear victors. You are sailing by shard rules, right?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Can you fill me in on the shard rules?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Simple sir. Whoever has the gold, makes the rules. *grins*

I plan to buy off the other captains to assure my team wins.