• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Boat auto repair?

Tzadkiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Scalis ripped a boat to pieces on 09/16/12 and shortly after the encounter....poof the boat was magically repaired. Bug? I know Scalis is nasty on boats, was just odd to see a boat magically repaired to pristine condition without prompting.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Would you mind answering a few questions about this issue?

#1 – What specific type of boat was it?
#2 – What was the condition of the boat prior to the Scalis encounter?
#3 – When it was repaired did the ship pilot indicate that the ship was in pristine condition?
#4 – When it was repaired did the ship appear back in its pristine condition?
#5 – Was the ship magically repaired near a shoreline or out in deep water?
#6 - What facet did this occur on?

Off the top of my head, I can’t think of any way that this could occur. Thanks in advance for your help.

Tzadkiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
#1 Gargoyle Ship
#2 Was in Pristine condition
#3 The ships pilot made no indication repairs were made
#4 Yes the screen seemed to stutter, then it was automatically repaired
#5 this occurred on the shore line
#6 Tram

I haven't heard of this happening before. The speed in which it auto--repaired after the encounter suggested that no one attempted to repair it. A a matter of fact we were laughing at how bad Scalis tore it up...then poof....fully repaired