• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boards and Bark for sale or trade...soul forge needed

C

Coragin

Ok so I just logged in for the first time in like 3 months and it wasent 5k bark it like 24k bark I have. And TONS of boards, were talking in the 500k plus range or more, I didnt count them.

I wanna buy me a soul forge so I need to make some cash, or if someone has one for sale for a good price. Let me know asap.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you want for the bark...send me a pm.

Not sure what the forges go for on Origin, I know on Cats they sell for a cool million.

S

Slim29

I have soul forges for sale, but would trade for boards depending on the type. Let me know what you have, and we might be able to work out a deal.

C

Coragin

got me a soul forge, resources still for sal, got lots of all types, make an offer

C

Coragin

Well I keep finding more resources in different boxes lol

Currently counting about 40k bark fragments, count on finding more lol, current offer per 1k is 1mill...

Got almost 1mill boards, 180k oak, 120k yew... and more

jezz, I need to start some kind of organization around here lol. Since I got my daughter, Im finding it hard to get everything counted from all my houses and Im a packrat, I have no organizational skills at all. So this stuff is spread out over two houses and many many boxes and bags lol.

1 Mill to anyone who wants to organize all this crap for me!!!!! lol Must be trustworthy!!!! lol half way kidding here.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so I just logged in for the first time in like 3 months and it wasent 5k bark it like 24k bark I have. And TONS of boards, were talking in the 500k plus range or more, I didnt count them.

I wanna buy me a soul forge so I need to make some cash, or if someone has one for sale for a good price. Let me know asap.
there are soul forges for sale at the CCC vendor house and if you want I bet CC will make you a sig. she made mine.

C

Coragin

I got a soulforge already, thanks. And thanks for the tip on the sig Gunner, I will find a way to ask nicely. :)

S

Slim29

Coragin,

If you are still selling boards, I'm online now and ready to trade.