• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Board games and Plague Beast Lord

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Few patches ago they were fixed and working, now they are totally disabled, double clicking just does nothing (the bug exist also on CC).

I start to think that this patch should be reverted asap (in cc and ec).

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its bugs like thses that make me think they have people programming on multiple copies of the source code...

I.e. someone is not paying attention and starts to code/fix/whatever using an old version of the client. Like how ground-level gargoyle tallons were fixed in one patch and then broken again the next, similar to the missing clothing bug in both clients.

I've seen this happen when I was doing database development and people were just getting careless :(

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its bugs like thses that make me think they have people programming on multiple copies of the source code...

I.e. someone is not paying attention and starts to code/fix/whatever using an old version of the client. Like how ground-level gargoyle tallons were fixed in one patch and then broken again the next, similar to the missing clothing bug in both clients.

I've seen this happen when I was doing database development and people were just getting careless :(
no, probably this is a server bug since also cc has the same problem...
simply doubleclicking that objects does nothing...