• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blue taming scrolls really $4M now?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just noticed in vendor search that taming scrolls of alacrity are up for sale for 4M each. Really?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If this is true this is pretty amazing. I should try selling one and find out

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Nothing with taming will be cheap. Pinks and blues go for a good amount. The most expensive level 3 mastery primer is probably the one for taming as well.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, that's bad news for tamers but pretty good news for thunters :)

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nothing with taming will be cheap. Pinks and blues go for a good amount. The most expensive level 3 mastery primer is probably the one for taming as well.
Price on pinks should drop soon with the masteries training method.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Price on pinks should drop soon with the masteries training method.
The market has held up better and longer than expected. Masteries have been out for a while now but these have remained consistently in demand.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It only took me 2 days of training (approximately 30 hours of actual maroing) to get from 108 to 120. If you have the time, just let it ride. No use in paying insane prices for the scrolls.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I have seen those blue taming scrolls on VS for weeks. I sell mine (when my T hunter gets them) for 2-2.5 mil. And they sell fast. I don't think those 4 mil ones are selling anytime soon.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Even 2 million surprises me. I agree with Freelsy. Some people have more money than patience. But hey, that's good news for thunters - at least a few things are still valuable for us - thanks for the feedback.