• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blue Harrower

• Thread starter imported_CatLord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_CatLord

Greetings.

During the last week we found some players spawning and made some new friends.

We planned a Oaks and ended up doing a few.

Today we finished some harrowers and a few players showed up to help from several guilds that usually dont come to Fel.

I would like to thank you for your trust and help... I hope that each of you got the +25 stat scroll you were looking for, that you got lucky when rolling for the 2 drops and the fun experience of fighting one of the oldest end game monsters.

I wont advertise the next harrowers but each of you got my contact and so did your GMs.
(or you can contact me here)

I apologise for not talking much while we were at it but I am a quiet one ... :p

Cya again next week for a week of spawning, a Friday of Oaks and a weekend of Harrowers...

One Circle! One Soul!