• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blue Bone Armor Collection

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
did you get a Stygian abyss drop from him which all that time spent?
If you're referring to the mini-boss in the area, I only killed him once and I got a piece of virtuous epiphany armor from it. I got all of the blue bone pieces from undead guardians.

I really started farming in that area for imbuing materials. I figured I'd go ahead and start collecting the armor after that, figuring it would be fun. I created a spreadsheet to keep track of what I had and needed. I decided to collect three sets. I'm five pieces from completing set number two and I believe thirteen pieces from completing set number 3. Sets two and three will be going to a couple of my guild members because I think they should have them.

I have thought about collecting more sets and selling them (I want to get a castle soon, dangit), but I don't know if there would be any demand for that sort of thing.

samaelmcgovern

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Welcome to the club :D

I actually farmed 3 complete sets, one for me and other 2 hoping for a demand .. but are still in the crates :D And it's a shame for the huge amount of time and organization in takes to farm all the sets, and for how cool they are :)

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
does anyone have for sale blue bone arms hue 1337 its the last piece I need to complete the set

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Blue Bone Armour drops in SA on the undead guardians in the tomb of the kings

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can we meet