• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blue beetle unbonded

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My blue beetle, which I've had for a number of years on Siege, mysteriously went unbonded. I have no idea when it happened, but can only assume it was after or during its training phases. I just happened to notice one day that it was "tamed". It did die once or twice during a Corgul. Is that a known issue ? It's never gone "wild" where I had to retame it either.

In fact now that I think about it, it died at Corgul twice, it was rezz'd twice by talia or calavera...so it was most definitely bonded then. Next time I looked at it...nope...tamed only.

Last edited:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Some kind of squat-looking dinosaur suddenly went wild during a Scalis fight on Cats last night and started poisoning everybody on the screen - I don't know if that's related

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My blue beetle, which I've had for a number of years on Siege, mysteriously went unbonded. I have no idea when it happened, but can only assume it was after or during its training phases. I just happened to notice one day that it was "tamed". It did die once or twice during a Corgul. Is that a known issue ? It's never gone "wild" where I had to retame it either.

I had the thing happen, I have had my beetle for years...pulled him out other day and not bonded....weird.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not only is he now unbonded, he also weighs 60 stone empty.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are definitely feeding him to much! hehehehehe

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I suspect that's what happened to my blue Cu. Had it for a few years. Was definitely bonded. Started training it. It died and went poof. Slot count to 0. I am guessing I was a victim of another spontaneous unbonding. This should not be happening, expecially with how much a scrolled pet can cost.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
About 2 months ago my blue beetle I have had bonded for a decade. Went wild all of a sudden at the Luna bank shortly after I logged in.

He was attacking people and was quickly dispatched.

I was sad to miss that old friend. He had been around for a long while.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some kind of squat-looking dinosaur suddenly went wild during a Scalis fight on Cats last night and started poisoning everybody on the screen - I don't know if that's related
Sounds like an interesting thing to do at an IDOC. Opps my Dimetrosaur must have gone wild.