• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blue Beetle Bug...... Like a Glitch not a beetle bug :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have trained up 5 blue beetles now and in the first round of training on all pets the very first thing I do is bump Stam to 150. It speeds up the rest of the initial training. On two of the beetles I have gotten to bumping them to 5 slot and noticed ones Stam was 125 and the others was 130. I noticed the 125 first and wrote it off as OK I somehow forgot to bump the stamina, so I try to bump it to 150 and it tells me I have already done this. Same with the one with 130 stam.

Anyone else had this happen?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What were you fighting, and do they still have that stam after being stabled and claimed back?
They could have been cursed or hit with clumsy spell.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What were you fighting, and do they still have that stam after being stabled and claimed back?
They could have been cursed or hit with clumsy spell.
The usual dread pirates and the missing stam survives stabling and even killed one to see if that would bring it back.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And just noticed a 3rd one getting ready to go 5 slot that has lost his stam bump.

beetle stam bug.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you bump dex before or after stam?
have not been bumping dex at all of late and it should not matter as they are not connected anymore. Stam is Swing speed Dex is running speed. It is also only happening to some blue beetles and not on any of the other pets. t

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine has 150

upload_2017-5-19_14-38-54.png

But are you saying when I finish it, it will go down?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will be checking mine that is at 5 slots tonigth when I am home, but I brought dex and stam to 150 on him.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NOT EVERY ONE OF MINE LOST THEIR STAM :) going from 4 slot to 5 slot only 3 out of 6. Trying to find other people that this has happened to so I can make a bug report with more information than it just went POOF :)

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I just did some sims... parked my boat near the pirates and gated to haven.. then would fight them gate back for 100% fix skills .. did it with beetles and hiryus
looks like there is a bug with them if they are debuffed and you set their stats and hit train sometimes it will set the stats as perma debuffed.. bare in mind that I test this on TC1 but it looks like when one of my bugs got debuffed at the 4slot when I took it to 5 the spell debuff lowered its stam its stats lower after I hit train.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did some sims... parked my boat near the pirates and gated to haven.. then would fight them gate back for 100% fix skills .. did it with beetles and hiryus
looks like there is a bug with them if they are debuffed and you set their stats and hit train sometimes it will set the stats as perma debuffed.. bare in mind that I test this on TC1 but it looks like when one of my bugs got debuffed at the 4slot when I took it to 5 the spell debuff max its stats lower after I hit train.
Not sure exactly what I did but the one in the picture is fixed. I went ahead and finished his 4-5 training and figured I was just going to have to live with 125 stam. Guess I set this ones dev to 125 and it dropped as well. Finish the % Training and gated to the Yom Mines and sometime in training up the Dex and Stam went to 150 after 6+ hours on and active in game. I know at 95 Wrestle training he was still at 125. So sometime in the last 45 minutes they returned.

broken beetle fixed.jpg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just upped a drake while under effects of something. The Animal Training Menu showed the true values ,while the lore showed the lower values.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glad it is fixed - but a quick question - does it matter what you move first dex or stamina?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glad it is fixed - but a quick question - does it matter what you move first dex or stamina?
They are independent variables. Changing one has no effect on the other. All stats are that way as far as training goes.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are independent variables. Changing one has no effect on the other. All stats are that way as far as training goes.
That is not quite true. Dex, Stam and Strength share a common cap. So the order does matter as the last of those three variables will not be maxed out.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is not quite true. Dex, Stam and Strength share a common cap. So the order does matter as the last of those three variables will not be maxed out.
You are correct that is why some of my pets only have 650-680 str. also why I always max stam and dex first as I feel those are the most important to not short myself on.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm sorry but I must respectfully disagree.

I have a WW which I can not add STR, DEX or INT to because the WW has 757 str natural.

I can however add HP, STAM and MANA.

So I feel the grouping is more str, dex, int in one group and hp, stam, mana in another group.

Fwoosh

Visitor
I'm sorry but I must respectfully disagree.

I have a WW which I can not add STR, DEX or INT to because the WW has 757 str natural.

I can however add HP, STAM and MANA.

So I feel the grouping is more str, dex, int in one group and hp, stam, mana in another group.
You are correct. Str/Dex/Int have 1 cap and then HP/Stam/Mana have another cap.