• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bloody Stubs

D

dinaj

Is there any life insurance out there I could purchase, I would love to fake my avatar death and collect ... I'mmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooo tired of typing ...
... LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is there any life insurance out there I could purchase, I would love to fake my avatar death and collect ... I'mmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooo tired of typing ...
... LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

But
you'd go to avatar prison if you did that! Surely in the EAL world it'd be just as illegal to fake your avatar death as it is to fake your death RL. Don't do it! Think of your avatar family.....feeding yourself and all of them should be worth keeping yourself out of jail....

G

Oh there is no need to fake your death, I will gladly kill you as many times as I can in the factory.

D

dinaj

lmao in a different incarnation Polly already did that and avatar family can ummmm fend for themselves lol.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Oh there is no need to fake your death, I will gladly kill you as many times as I can in the factory.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL What a sweetheart

can I watch? jk hahaha

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had the best fun in the factory today....

I was introduced to 'chaos-botting'
(ty guys!) My next shift was hilarious aswell! And I wasn't even wearing protective shoes... haha....

J

jwilso3340

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I just had the best fun in the factory today....

I was introduced to 'chaos-botting'
(ty guys!) My next shift was hilarious aswell! And I wasn't even wearing protective shoes... haha....

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to ask. What is chaos-botting?

G

It has to be experienced...
get a job at the factory and I'll show you... lol

L

Layla-Playmate

Dance with a bear at work, that should do the trick