• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Bloody Nomination.....(R.A.S)

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
**Drake arrives to his house, covered in blood and guts, smelling like a rotting dog**
*He seemed angered and upset at something...*
*Grabs a large bottle of Strong whiskey*
*Grabs his Royal Governors Ink pen and a blank scroll and starts to write in his Archive Scroll*
As Drake, slowly cleaned off the remaining blood and bits of flesh and gut stuck and stained in his armour, he unfolded the scroll and started to write:

Is a man worthy of pride and virtue,If he doesn't defend his friends and loved ones..?? Drake asked him self as he took a large swig of the bottle....

Today should of been a so called ''Easy'' day, I had been up an early this morning checking the state of the city and the moral of the Guards, them seemed to be quite empathic...
I summoned all the Head Guards to my Governor's shack, as I did all the mornings since being instated unofficially, I wanted to know in what state the city defence's were, the amount of food and goods that the city treasure had.....
To my surprise, the coffers where empty and we barely had food and supplies for the city,although somehow the previous Governor in power had left us with enough booze to drink us dead if things turned sour..
While sitting there and chatting to the Head Guards, I noticed a quite distinct banner, The Chaos One, the one my beloved King wore as his emblem of Power and Pride...
This struck various feelings in Me.... I had recently released Governor Aragorn's courier and Knew of the content of the letter that the King would receive....
My dear fellow Governor's city, was in urgent help and I was there powerless to help and the King seemed yet distant to react even after receiving controversial information of great worry.
I would need to bring this up in tonite's Council meeting when I met the King, and was officially presented and nominated.
Now being in Power of Jhelom, I maybe could assist with the preparation of Guards.....

I attended my usual works, aiding the love of my life, Kalimana, in her duties in the HLP guild.
Maybe I could pick up a thing or two from watching her run and organise people...

**Drake begins to start to sweat and his veins start to pop as he carries on writting**

Well, the day I had some much waiting to come had finally arrived, I tried various outfits that Kalimana choose for me to wear to the Council meeting, as she wanted me to look the best....
I didn't want to wear anything fancy to this meeting as I though I would take a second position and listen in and learn more about the politics and running s of the realm.
I rode off Britain Stables as quickly as I could, I didn't want to be late to the council meeting, Upon arriving and leaving there my new Stallion in the stables, as I choose to walk to the Castle and admire the Great city of Britain, run by my fellow great Friend Aurelius.
I arrived to the entrance to the Castle to be attacked by Bladderstick and his minions....
Bladderstick, knowing he was wanted risked himself and came after his damn book, as well as bringing death on his trail, while ingenuously hiding beneath some rocks.... Being a coward!
Lucky I wasn't alone, and some fellow Governors and Lords were nearby, and we managed to fight the small horde of foe that had so naively thought they could end our lives...
We battled and ripped flesh and sprayed blood as we mutilated their corpses, in a fight to stay alive and not become their pray....
The outfit that I had seemed fit to wear now lied covered in blood and guts, Still this wouldn't stop me or the failed attempt of Bladderstick to kill me and my fellow Governors....
This had only made my matter worse for him and made me more focused in what I wanted...
I entered the Castle after all the foe had been vanished... To find my Loyal King, coming out to greet me and other and examine and see by his own eyes that we had been attacked, this could only mean that more actions to secure Nujel'm would have to take place to assure are safety and apprehend that Bladderstick once and for all....
The meeting went like the other meetings I had attended had gone, with a lot of unease and worry about how our King was ruling and the way he was managing the realms problems....
In clear sight of danger, he still seemed distant or unware of sitation or maybe just avoiding it....
Although I have pledged lotalty to the King, I worry sometimes about his ways.... I am a Warrior at heart and I will do whatever I seem fit to defend my people... If I king is a problem, well a solutions will have to be found...
For now I will device a plan to defense to help my fellow Governors in their problems...
I have the pits and space to prepare a force to strike... Now just need the kings approval and to have all my ideas tied up nicely.....
Now I just hope Bladderstick hasnt taken a keener look at me, for fronting him outside the Castle....
He needs to be taught a lesson and soon....

I want the Jesters head in my wall..... **argg** **throws bottle against wall**

Our King has lots to learn but I will remain loyal till he proves me wrong...
Hope we can find peace soon, the Kingdom is starting to get rather figgity....
So to sum up my day ,the nomination tuned out to be a bloody one....

Be safe Archive, maybe one day I will look back and see a different Drake then.....

*Cuts finger and seals with blood the scrolls, dries it and stores it away*

Sneakyly undress and turns the lights of the house off.
**Hides the stained clothes and puts them to rinse before Kalimana seems them and goes mad**