• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bloodsucker invasion

• Thread starter Sally Bumblefoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Bumblefoot

Does anyone know when the bloodsucker invasion happens and how long it lasts? I have heard it is Friday in 2 3hour blocks starting at noon but I have also heard it is all weekend long starting at noon on Friday. I would like to make plans to take advantage of it and I cant remember from last year how it worked!! I sure hope it is longer than 6 hours!! I hope Bella has a lot of beans!!:thumbup1:

F

Fangs McWolf

Does anyone know when the bloodsucker invasion happens and how long it lasts? I have heard it is Friday in 2 3hour blocks starting at noon but I have also heard it is all weekend long starting at noon on Friday. I would like to make plans to take advantage of it and I cant remember from last year how it worked!! I sure hope it is longer than 6 hours!! I hope Bella has a lot of beans!!:thumbup1:
I believe that it's more or less all day on Halloween, with some non-invasion gaps in there as well. Don't think it's going to last the entire weekend nor be as short as 6 hours for one day. That's just what I remember from last year though.

F

Flippers

They take into consideration all the new toons and their need to run tasks, so it's in intervals.

It's varied from year to year, but I've seen the first invasion start around 10 PDT / 1pm EDT *OR* 9PDT / noon EDT. It would run for about three hours then stop or a few before starting up again.

With smusher my friend and I planned out the tasks of TTC and tried to get through the cog-specific ones as quickly as possible, leaving gag track ones for during the invasion.

As promised a couple of weeks ago, I will help new toons who are in "our district" so be sure to head there with your Stratics friends after you've done your trolley thing.

The invasion is only for Halloween. The day begins late with the site down for maintenance to make the changes, and pretty much ends that way as well. On November 1 your punkin head will be gone with a BAMF noise while the scene loads.

F

Fangs McWolf

The day begins late with the site down for maintenance to make the changes, and pretty much ends that way as well. On November 1 your punkin head will be gone with a BAMF noise while the scene loads.
Last year, ToonTown didn't close down at all on Halloween. One moment it wasn't Halloween day, then the next it was and you could make black cats. Then 24 hours later, it reversed.