• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Blood, red check, jet black throne and more

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some friends and collectors are interested in stuff i have, but i have no idea about the price, so im here requesting price checks, or price ranges or whatever.
Yes, those items are for sale.
Items still located on Catskills, ill xfer to LS on the next days.

Items on the pic:

* A crate with a red check (A Bank Check, blessed, Value: 1) stuck on it.

* Jet Black Throne

* Enlightened Commiseration (lantern, Lake Superior Season 7, 8 lanterns in total and 8 different colors. I dont know any other event lantern with the sigil purple color)

* Magical Lenses Which Evince A World Unseen (glasses) (?) [I only know 3 in existence]

* Rubble table x2 (one is complete, the other doesnt have the W end)

* HTML Runebook

* Blood pieces (17 in total). As seen in the pic, the blood pieces have the same graphics of the blood pentagram.

As i said, any price check or price ranges will work. Thanks!!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I"ll offer 100 on the Enlighted Commenseration

Blood pieces 50-75 each except for the 2 that spawns in mage camps which also fits in the pnetagram those are just whatever they normally go for.

Black Throne is worth ~100 mil

Purple Glasses 75-100 there was one that sold at the Pac fest for around that

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the price/ranges check, i need more!!

D

DVI

I'm not going to say these are fact just my guesses...

The last piece of jet black furniture I saw sell went for 100m+ at the Pacific Rares Fest, and that was a chest. I'd imagine the throne should sell for at least as much if not more now.

The blood, someone had two rare pieces of blood on their vendor at the Catskills fest for around 50m, and they didnt sell. they then reduced them to 35m and as far as I know still didnt sell.

Those glasses are pretty sweet and I'd wager you could get alot more than 75m at least 2-3 times that if there's only 3 known pairs.

The lantern being 1 of 8 and to my knowledge each is an individual color, I'm willing to bet you could swing around 200-300 on that. I recall there being alot of interest in those awhile back.

The runebook, may still be produacble, I know a version of html can still be done, but not sure if it can be made to look like yours. If youre interested in selling it though let me know, it would be perfect for my house on chessy.