• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blood oath damage question

• Thread starter imported_dexdash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_dexdash

this may need to be made into a five on friday or somthing, but what does blood oath transfer over as damage? i know it tranfers melee damage does it transfer the hit spell damage as well? what about bleed or strangle?

my biggest question is about death strike why does this not oath back? are there some guide lines as to what is not affected or is this a bug?

shouldnt we be able to oath back at least a percentage of all damage that is done to us?

anyway replys welcome.

N

Nerf-Herder

My best guess concerning Death Strike not being reflected is because it is direct damage so it ignores resists.

I

imported_dexdash

thanks for the replys is that stated anywhere? or is that just a guess?

N

Nerf-Herder

Just a guess. All other damage that I know of that gets reflected is modified by resists.

I certainly do not know everything that can be reflected though.