Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. RonBron the new owner of Stratics has posted a new message dedicated towards all those members of Staff that recently left Stratics Service.  You can find the Message Here.

3. Ever consider becoming part of the Stratics Team? Now is your chance! Stratics is Hiring Editors. If you think you have the chops find out how to join Here.

4. Stratics will be fielding an Extra Life Event Team this Weekend, you can find out how you can support us and help a good cause by visiting our Stratics Team Page at Extra-Life.org. You can read more about this mission HERE.

Review Blizzcon 2014 – Tickets Worth Paying For?

Discussion in 'Gaming & Industry Buzz' started by DreadLord Lestat, Apr 24, 2014.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat ME Network News | UO Forum Moderator Senior Staff Moderator

By Metro I'm going to say “no” off the bat, and I'll tell you why. 200 dollars for a ticket is a lot of money, even for both days, but let's examine why its so much. At PAX East, a day pass was 40 USD, so if you wanted to go to the entirety of the event (which was 3 days, not … ...read more
    AirmidCecht and Taylor like this.
  2. Noldor

Noldor Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters Stratics Pro

Don't get my "old man rant" started on the pricing of events. I can't attend the San Diego Comic Convention anymore due to the prices...I started going in the 1980's when it cost $10 for 2 days!

TQQdles™