• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] blighted cotton

D

Drazasamus

i have a blighted cotton that is blessed with no countdown timer, just wondering if this is considered a rare now, and how much it would go for? got it around the time the peerless came out and locked it down in my house(other key's will disapear when the timer is up)

also i have a bear mask of invisiblity, with 65 charges on it. what is the going rate on invis charges?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I checked... stacked and blighted cotton without a timer is still obtainable.

I've seen many people say like 5-10k a charge for items with invis. charges.

Hope this helps.

D

Drazasamus

thank you, i will check with the blighted cotton soon, didn't think you could come by it anymore...

A

AshMoney

Well i think they might have fixed the bug that was causing the blighted cotton go without a timer. But like wat was said before, theyre not worth much at all. They were EASILY made, and a lot were even made by mistake. Theyre rather common to come by now-a-days and dont go for more than 75-100k because theres so many out there.