• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] (Blessed) Items to Complete Collection or Suits

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I'm looking to complete my collection of (blessed) items and complete a few suits as well. I'm not a reseller of these items, just a collector. Please icq (656525583) me or msg me on here with prices and items you have.

Sewn items by Ebon. Recently acquired a very large lot and would love to add to it! Looking for shipwrecked blessed sandals specifically as well!

A Tricorne Hat (blessed)
A Wide-Brim Hat (blessed)
A Tall Straw Hat (blessed)
A Shirt (blessed)
A Full Apron (blessed)
Shoes (blessed)

All Items (blessed) recovered form a Shipwreck
A Sandals Recovered From a Shipwreck (blessed)

All (blessed) or [exceptional] items - Especially slime dyed and Boots (slime dyed or not)

Any and all Items of Exceptional Quality (blessed)

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Back up! We may need to form gangs to fight each other when we cross onto each others territory

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
We need to do some trading. I know you told me to send you a list. I need to do that. I only have the my items with crafter names written down....so There is still a lot to do to complete that list. But I am going to keep bugging you until I get that doublet you have that I want!!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have a ton of bleesedx2 items I will have to organize them and make a post.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a spare pair of "thigh boots (blessed)" I'd be willing to trade for equivalent tagged other item.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shoes (blessed)
There are two versions of the shoes, 1 is normal double blessed and the other also has an exceptional tag. Either are very hard to come by. Easily the hardest two things to find (that are for sale anyway) on the entire list.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Back up! We may need to form gangs to fight each other when we cross onto each others territory
I am too busy and too poor to be much of a threat lately.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
Are we supposed to come out with knives and machetes or is this a gun fight?
@Athelas are we on the same team? I'm so confused...
Only thing is, I already have a gang rivalry with @Flutter - Alliances are already being formed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
In that case, me and my 70 mannequin gang are looking to join the winning alliance.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
I'll join @Athelas in the "let it sit in a box I forgot about for 3 years and no one knows I have it" gang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluNtMaN[ATL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few of those items.
You guys and this gang rivalry is going to get heated. It's EBK everyday. Throws gang sign!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
It's EBK Everyday all day till the day i die!

I'm creepin through your set with a mini mac 10 AR15!

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I have a lot of (blessed) items [exceptional] items, etc. locked down in boxes in my Luna house. Feel free to look through them. All located in 4 strong boxes on the first floor, three chests behind the bar (theres a teleporter), and some boxes on the roof (also a teleporter in front of the west front door).