• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] BLESSED items and arties

• Thread starter Melissa Rohan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Melissa Rohan

Hi all,

Looking to buy on Europa all sorts of blessed items or Item bless deeds. I've got all the newbie ones from haven, the virtue suit , someones dagger, etc. What I'm looking for is the odd stuff and arties which have had item bless deeds used on them, maybe blessed rares (if the price is right) or anything else you may have. ICQ 163-395-835 or leave a message here or in private thanks!

Melissa

M

Melissa Rohan

Hi Risso, already got a blessed inquisitors thanks but thats the sort of stuff im after to complete my suits! If you hear or have anything else let me know thanks! Anybody else got any item blessed arties for sale, i got a few millions to spend at the moment thanks ;-)

Melissa

T

Trevelyan

Only ones blessed with CBDs. Got a bunch of that stuff.

Also some (blessed) items; a floppy hat, a robe, some sandals perhaps.

M

Melissa Rohan

Thanks for the reply trev. More or less anything that can be blessed with a CBD i already have. Double blessed items i've got as well thanks. Old jewellery that was blessed, newbie clothes, all the lesser blessed rares i think i've got. I'm really looking for higher end rares now or item blessed arties. I saw an item blessed AOF a while back if the owner wants to sell me that!

Melissa

T

Trevelyan

Flaming bud, dark wisp orb, cherry blossom petals?

I actually have a blessed diamond, pan of cookies, silver "bead" necklace and a regular npc blue book. Not 100% sure if I want to sell but given someone is collecting blessed items it seems pretty cool :)

M

Melissa Rohan

Got a lot of blessed deco at the moment, event collectables n such, was looking for the following items at least to begin with:

Armour of Fortune, Taskmaster, Midnight Bracers, (all BLESSED with item bless deeds - not personal bless deeds thanks)
A couple of item bless deeds - for any item
Any other arty considered, any rare wearables - ie real lt sash, godsman boots etc

Mainly just wearables needed at moment, bought a few decos like i said but have a lot at the moment.

ICQ 163-395-835 or private message me here thanks.

Melissa