• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blesh threw me in the mud :(

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sorcon Gartius

Now I am dirty! This sucks! I was on my way to see my Groggy Grog in my White Robe! Now its all dirty!

S

Sorcon Gartius

would anyone like to volunteer to wash me? I won't give you scabies!

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe if you stayed single you might not have to go run and quite so often to hide from youre uo ex wives or in this case youre uo husband

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You get what you deserve you cheating *******. I hope the mud dosnt come out.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's good to see that some things haven't changed during my long absence.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorcon sucking? I dont think thatll ever change. *******.

T

TheLadyChele

You get what you deserve you cheating *******. I hope the mud dosnt come out.
Oh my!! I am wondering now that someone mentioned it, how many ex-wives does he have??? I also know I wasn't one of them!!! Off hand I can remember a few, one in particular would be Wick. I only remember her so well as we all were close friends. Gosh, please someone fill me in on all the juicy gossip!!!

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, group up in one spot. Makes it easier! :thumbup:
a short story:

Some of the finest ladys in all the land grouped together that day, and sat in a small clearing, chatting about all the things ladys commonly talk about. things like slaying evil members of this new "Six" group, and decoing thier mighty fortresses. When the glorious Lady Damia suddenly stopped. "shhh" she said looking over her shoulder, "Did you hear that?". "Yes, I wonder could it be him?" Said Lady Blesh, picking up her spell book and handing Damia hers as she came to her feet. "Who would have thought he could find us this quickly?" Whispered Lady Devilsown, as they all began to walk to the origin of the noise. Suddenly, Blesh held out her had to stop the group, taking her staff from her back and walking slowly forward. A crack of a twig was the final give away, and she spun around, staff in hand, landing a heavy blow to the back of Lord Sorcon Gartius' head.

"OUCH!" He exclaimed. Sadly is was his last. While he lay, stunned on the forrest floor, Damia gave a nod to the rest of the group, and all the finest Ladys of the land screamed in unison "Corp Por!". A great glow could be seen for miles as the spells landed on thier stalker. Not even a final cry could be heard from his lips. The finest ladys in all the land had defeated the glorious Lord Sorcon Gartius.

The group went back to thier clearing, and resumed thier conversation, telling stories of war, stories of homemaking, and everything inbetween. When they heard a faint giggle in the distance. Blesh just looked at her friends and said "Here we go agian, Damn healers...".

----------------

This was the very first crack i've had at making a little roleplay story. I are no Maplestone. But I had this vision when i read that of all of us "corp por-ing" him when he did show up and got a ting of inspiration. I hope you liked it.

::giggles and runs away::

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFLOL Blesh that was so funny. "damn healers" I about fell out of my chair. I could see us all sitting in Yew Park near the waterfall where I had probably probably dragged a spinning wheel....still making cloth. That was a great story.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorc if your in need of a healer just yell :stir:

*cue dramatic music or something from the teletubbies whatever works here* :gee:

S

Sorcon Gartius

Thank God for Healers! YAY! I'm back in the fight and I'm comin' for all ya'll. I'm a green fried tomato lookin for batter!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dont worry folks, Sorcon dosnt taste that great, kinda salty after taste.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

With the increase number of hens on legends I think you should hold a recruitement day in luna for potentional fellow hunters :p