• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blesh and Pariah sittin' in a tree....

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
E-N-G-A-G-E-D!!!!​

Yesterday, we took a trip to the beach, since the weather was rather warm for this time of year. Down the beach is a huge rock pile I've always liked to visit while there, to see if we can find some critters and shells and such. We ended up climbing said rock pile, and when we got to the top, Pariah popped the question!

I said YES!!!! :D

If it wasn't for UO, We never would have met, and if it wasn't for Damia, we may never have met IRL.

Thank you UO, and thank you Damia. :):)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What question did he ask you? I mean this is just silly, if your going to tease us with questions that he asked, you should let us know what it was!!!:rant2:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh looky, right size 'n evraythang! :thumbup:

congratulations kiddos!!:heart:

F

Faith_UOCD

Congrats Chick!! The ring is beautiful!!!! So any plans on when the wedding will be?

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no date yet, we haven't gotten that far.

thanks for all the grats! I couldn't be happier :D:D

S

Sorcon Gartius

Congratulations to you both! I wish you a long and wonderful life filled with lots of babies!

:grouphug: <- Your Future Babies

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohhh well in that case. Congrats! Is he going to buy you a castle in rl?

K

Kula

Did you find any Tokuno treasures? :X

Congratulations Blesh and Pariah! :)

L

Llwyd

A toast (or two or three or four)! Here's wishing you kids the best of luck and much future happiness.:shots:

A

Annienox

Congrats! Lethal Injection and I wish you both well. We too met on UO and its now been 10 years that we have been together. We have our 5th wedding ann. comming up in March. He told me that he would give me 5 years and if in that 5 years I hadn't killed him or ran away then he would marry me. And by golly he kept his word even though I TRIED to kill him a couple of times. hehe :thumbup:

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Now if only I could find a hot guy that plays UO to live with me or me with him :) congrats there you too. and now for a sing along to Bush's the Chemicals between us or Glycerine