• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bleach on spellbooks?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...hmm. I may have to try this on TC1, but if I use it on a "Tome of Lost Knowledge" that has been dyed with tokono dyes, will it revert the book to its black-ish color, or cause it to be the default spellbook color?

And ty Calina. I didn't know if it would even be possible. :)

R

rajadeah

Yes bleach on any spell book whether its a scrapper or a tomb or any arty type spell book will turn it default spell book red.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you want it to be black Bob, I can dye it shadow dancer black for ya.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm. Now that I know your offering, I may have to go out and purchase the book. =-) I was hoping to find its default color, but black would be pretty darn close. ^.^

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bleach on spellbooks?
I wouldn't do it. First,the bleach would eat up the ink on the pages. And what if you don't dry the book properly? That would cause a bad bleach mark on your robe....its a bad idea all around. :D

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be sure to wear my denim robe...remember the 80's? *Sigh* I wish I could go back to the 80's. When bleached jeans were cool and Atari2600 was the neatest thing out there.

Maybe it will cause the Dev's to consider it a neat effect if you use the bleach on "long pants" that are dyed blue.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there Black Sun...I bet if I dug deep enough in your closet you have a pair of bleached jeans hanging up. :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I never had any bleached out jeans.

Although, I did have a pretty badass bleached out jean jacket back in the day.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah-HAH! I knew it. Jean jacket is close enough to jeans. Now...we just need to get the dev's give us an option for "big hair" on the human males. *Thinks back to KISS*

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bob, if you convice anyone that an 80's themed expansion is a good idea, I will beat you to death with a snap bracelet.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe. Well, I think the Dev's already did sneak in a bit of the 80's, look at the elf mullet. And here ya' go check this link to see when mullets were most popular.

More cool 80's things:

Best non-alcoholic drink of the 80's
Best candy of the 80's
Best "trading card" of the 80's
Coolest car in the 80's
Possibly the best movie series of the 80's
Possibly one of the hottest women of the 80's (Jennifer Beals)
And for the ladies, I remember my cousins screaming every time this "1980's" actor was on the television screen. Though now-a-days he is kinda just, well...weird.

Hmmm, ok, I'll ask, consider it triva. What Ultima titles were released in the 80's?