• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Blaze Parrot

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
I have a blaze parrot (not perched) im looking to sell.
Not sure if anybody still collects these, but here it is anyway. :)
Open to offers.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I collect them and don´t have the blaze yet. Pricing is hard tbh. I have bought a bubblegum colored one for 2 mil, but that was 2 years ago, they are not easy to find. So don´t really have an idea, maybe someone can help here?

Thx,

Hephaistos of Europa

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hm, I am not sure if Jack is saying that it should be cheaper on Europa (cause many things are more expensive on atlantic) or more expensive (because there are probably more dropping there due to population).
Whatever, I would gladly pay 3 mil, let me know please...

Hephaistos of Europa

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
As the price was not as high as i would of thought i would trade the parrot for a bunch of Pofs.
I was thinking 20 Powders @ 150k ech for the bird. (so the 3m as said)

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would give you 20 PoFs for it gladly, simply need to fill some BODs. I would be grateful if you could give me a day or two to do so, have lots to do at work atm...

Thx,

Hephaistos of Europa

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would give you 20 PoFs for it gladly, simply need to fill some BODs. I would be grateful if you could give me a day or two to do so, have lots to do at work atm...

Thx,

Hephaistos of Europa
Thats fine.
Just PM me when you ready or shout me ingame. :)

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, I have your PoF. Have tried to shout for you ingame, and will try again this evening (GMT +1 here). Thanks...