• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blaze Cu Sidhe build?

Hello all first post here! I recently acquired a blaze Cu sidhe after wanting one for so long. He is not amazing stat wise , but I believe he is mid tier as he is about 60% intensity. I already have plenty of great chiv/ai pets (including a better cu) so was thinking maybe something else. He is primarily for show but I also want him to be able to hold his own. I do not engage is big pvm groups too often so not really looking for a support pet either. If I don’t add a magic I still have a bunch of points left over. I would think it is recommended to go all 120s on a mid tier blaze? Attached is the stats. What builds would you suggest? I was also toying with the idea of just doing 1k hit points and beefing up the main stats just for show. Give me your ideas! Thanks for the time to read

Attachments

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I have lots of weird builds made and still in my mind. But advise those to Blaze one ? Just leave it be for show , it is perfect being not trained . At least till you decide what you want from it.
Till then let your bard ride it and use as healing source. you can also drag not trained triton on "all follow me" for increased healing

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You really want everyone who lores it to tell you how you messed it up? It's a good dog. It calculates low because the cold resist is low, which is good.

AI/chivalry or don't build.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fair point man lol. Would you change anything here ?
I could tell that Dog had good numbers! 600 HP is enough for an experienced pet user. It has a huge mana pool.

It will be the envy of all who lore it and it can be your go to Cu.

If someone asks why so much mana you can tell them you do the roof and let the pet rebuild mana between bosses to kill them efficiently.

I could tell that Dog had good numbers! 600 HP is enough for an experienced pet user. It has a huge mana pool.

It will be the envy of all who lore it and it can be your go to Cu.

If someone asks why so much mana you can tell them you do the roof and let the pet rebuild mana between bosses to kill them efficiently.
Thank you buddy I really appreciate it :)

Hey Pawain would you recommend keeping the 5stamina regen or dropping it and adding to Hp/Mana. I’ve been mostly doing Mel’s, navery, and Cora’s

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just in case people wonder where the 5 Stam regen came from.

When the pet revamp came out we noticed that when fighting mobs that did not hit hard, the stamina did not drop much if at all. But, Don and I figured that it may be a bug. So we came up with 5 just in case they changed something.

But when fighting a hard hitting mob that drops HP fast, you do need Stamina regen. A paragon balron is a good example.

Also if you keep the pets hp above 3/4 they do not lose stamina very quickly. When a pet is below half HP they lose stamina with a hard hit.

5 stamina regen works for most pet types.

I have found that dragonkin pets, equines, and bake kitsunes lose stamina at a faster rate. So I use 10 stamina regen on those pet types.

Just in case people wonder where the 5 Stam regen came from.

When the pet revamp came out we noticed that when fighting mobs that did not hit hard, the stamina did not drop much if at all. But, Don and I figured that it may be a bug. So we came up with 5 just in case they changed something.

But when fighting a hard hitting mob that drops HP fast, you do need Stamina regen. A paragon balron is a good example.

Also if you keep the pets hp above 3/4 they do not lose stamina very quickly. When a pet is below half HP they lose stamina with a hard hit.

5 stamina regen works for most pet types.

I have found that dragonkin pets, equines, and bake kitsunes lose stamina at a faster rate. So I use 10 stamina regen on those pet types.
Excellent thanks for the information man. I will def keep the 5 Stam regen then. One last one and then I’ll leave you alone I just don’t want to mess this up lol. Should I leave as is, or take some mana away and go down to 75 fire and get hit points up to 620? Is there a major difference ? Is it a bad move to not max out resists 365/365 or am I just nitpicking at this point. Thank you!

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Excellent thanks for the information man. I will def keep the 5 Stam regen then. One last one and then I’ll leave you alone I just don’t want to mess this up lol. Should I leave as is, or take some mana away and go down to 75 fire and get hit points up to 620? Is there a major difference ? Is it a bad move to not max out resists 365/365 or am I just nitpicking at this point. Thank you!
No no. The only thing you should consider adjusting is the Mana or HP. Everything else makes the perfect "Base Build".

600 HP is plenty. You can vet, G Heal, or use consume. Yours just has extra room for more Mana.

Compare it to other Blaze Cus you see. It is a good one!

About Stam regen at the beginning, we wondered why it went to 30 but we saw we did not need to use the max. So, we figured it was a bug or they would change the stam regen and we would have messed up pets if we added none. But 5 and 10 has worked all these years.