• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BLAZE CU forsale on Atl

K

kitkat8484

Taking offers on a Blaze Cu on Atl, the Stats are

Hits=598
Str =602
Phy =54
Fire =34
Cold =82
Poison =31
Energy =75

Combat Ratings all 100's

you can send me a post or icq me at 365-151-310

thanks

K

kitkat8484

thanks for the bids, high bid so far is 500 mil, taking bids for the next 7 days, my icq is 365-151-310

thanks,

Kitkat

O

Old Man of UO

Old Man, I guess you can't trust everyone! that person tried to scam me.
Be careful of any bid over 125 mil. I have yet to find a safe way to make a large sale without a broker if it won't fit on a vendor.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be careful of any bid over 125 mil. I have yet to find a safe way to make a large sale without a broker if it won't fit on a vendor.
You can put 125 checks in a pack horse and then 125 checks in the trade window.

But even that is only 250.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have a free account, they could place a small house full of checks and transfer it over to you.

T

The Home Guild

or use me as a broker or our atlantic broker Supsoc...
i have used him for many transactions..mostly accts he sells and always had smooth transaction.

C

ClownL33t

Supsoc Brokered my purchase of a blaze cu for 600mill and then brokered it when I sold it for 700mill. [Amazing Broker] - Need I say more?