• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Blaze Cu for sale

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok stupid to sell I know cause will probably never see another with these stats. Reserve is 6plat for this rare beauty. Taking offers until 9pm Tuesday EST. Buyout is 8plat.
cu1.png cu3.png cu12.png cu4.png

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I apologize but have to leave town on Monday. If anyone wants to buy the cu, please send me a message before Monday noon EST. Sorry to those who were waiting until Tuesday to bid.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry I got a lot of inquiries about the price. 5.5plat is the best offer so will sell for 6plat.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know im not offering as much but id take it off you for 3.5 plat

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I could do 5 plat since I have to get this done very soon. The 5.5 plat was done on icq and probably should have made him post on here first. Anyways, there was confusion and I just as soon not sell to the person. I can let it go for 5plat today

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was told not to post conversations from icq on here. I know I could have handled this alot better but am learning. This one is far superior to the last one I sold for 3.5plat. I could do a trade with @Makaveli for the ratman and 2.5plat which would beat the best offer on it and come to around 5plat.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that trade is not possible for me. as the ratman has a bid for 2.5 plat right now and I hope to sell it for 3 plat

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok no problem. If you wanna trade for blaze and 2plat let me know before it sells. you could probably auction the blaze for more but I just dont have time to do it now.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im leaving UO soon so if I don't do the trade or get at least 5 for it then probably just release it. Would rather do that then to give it away for nothing.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was going to gift the ratman and other things to the person who gave me the blaze to begin with. I am giving her my dreadhorse so she won't need that. Hehe, that would be a surprise to a noobie tamer to go and find the blaze walking around. Would be worth releasing just to see that but much rather get something for being a good friend all this time

Manfred

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Im leaving UO soon so if I don't do the trade or get at least 5 for it then probably just release it. Would rather do that then to give it away for nothing.
I'll give you my dryad sandals for it and train it while you are gone, If you ever come back Ill trade it back for the sandals and the cost of scrolls. Please don't release it, that Cu should be loved!

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you release it let us know, I'd love to hack it into pieces :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
???

I'm lost here.
He got a 5.5P offer in icq or PM. The person bailed so he wants to sell fast so he started at 5P.

I’ll buy it for 5p
He logged off UO 2 mins before you bid. He is going out of town so hopefully he will check here before leaving. His msg above said he leaving at noon est. So Good Luck its a great dog.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe he didnt get any bids, just wanna show off... And with this statement he wanna release it, where is the honesty and honarable salesman in this?

NO posts of any bids.. if he got bids, he can snipper the bids into here easily.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok well no. you cant put players icq messages in any form on here. i have done that before and won't even do it again no matter what. yes I am leaving town and wont be on uo again for a long time if ever again. I am having my friend take my things so i dont lose them. Hmm why am I explaining all this. The pet is sold to a private buyer. Don't like it, sorry. I have bought a lot of pets on here as most are aware of. Never backed out from a deal or had any problems other than those who like to cause problems. Done and done.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ok well no. you cant put players icq messages in any form on here. i have done that before and won't even do it again no matter what. yes I am leaving town and wont be on uo again for a long time if ever again. I am having my friend take my things so i dont lose them. Hmm why am I explaining all this. The pet is sold to a private buyer. Don't like it, sorry. I have bought a lot of pets on here as most are aware of. Never backed out from a deal or had any problems other than those who like to cause problems. Done and done.
HUH???

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Btw, thanks @Pawain for clearing it up. Not calculus here. Wanted to sell for 6, got offer on icq for 5.5, offer was negated so I thought it was only fair to go to 5plat so those who wanted it would not feel cheated. Those who have sold me pets should know better but there are always a few. Nonetheless, while I was working on a deal with @Makaveli, @Kygo offered me 5plat which I accepted. Easy Peasy. Last post, thank you for those who have sold me their pets. They will be in good hands whether I decide I can play again or not.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe he didnt get any bids, just wanna show off... And with this statement he wanna release it, where is the honesty and honarable salesman in this?

NO posts of any bids.. if he got bids, he can snipper the bids into here easily.
It was the same mess before. When he was "selling" a pet. Supposedly had HUGE bids, then they all disappeared. Then he started backtracking, accepting lesser amounts. Then pet was mysteriously sold.

EDIT: This was posted at the same time as the other post. It sounds like he really did sell it this time. Good luck. It's a NICE one!

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If he sold it to Kygo, he had the highest bid. Congrats to him. Build it well or else!!! :twak:

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If he sold it to Kygo, he had the highest bid. Congrats to him. Build it well or else!!! :twak:
I still vote release it and let everyone take a whack at it! I'd go to a player run event like that! You could easily get hundreds of YouTube views hahaha

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You see that is what I am talking about. Go back to my post in December it says price check. I also state I would be willing to sell if the price was right. This pet was mysteriously sold, hmm, Kygo posted he would buy and I accepted. Do I come onto your auctions and cause trouble, you pulled this during my WW causing me to lose it last time. I was called and accused of all kinds of things and probably should have learned my lesson. You are right, I didn't handle this well and do admit that. For those who didn't wanna pay, you so lost out. Look at the other blazes on here running 3.5 plat and more, nothing compared to this one. I did get an offer when I posted it for 8 on icq but didn't want to accept it at the time not knowing I would not be returning.
[Price Check] - 3 Slot Blaze Cu

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still vote release it and let everyone take a whack at it! I'd go to a player run event like that! You could easily get hundreds of YouTube views hahaha
YES! Let our EM have an event with it standing in the middle. The carnage!

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That would have been so cool. Release it in felluca and have tamer's war. That would so be funny to watch