• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Blasted Poison ! - Monday Sept. 22nd 9pm (RESCHEDULED)

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone !

The criminal alchemist Jimson Datura was spotted around Yew in the last few days, posing as a wandering merchant. Even though we disrupted his researches and projetcs at our last encounter, he evaded capture and is apparently back in business.

This time, the city is directly threatened, and we must bring this individual into custody to be questioned, as to his motives and mysterious sponsor. We have had a look at the devastating effects of the first version of his poison, I am afraid he will have worked it further. We must not let him spread this "death in a bottle" unto the human population.

Join us to help investigating, on Monday, Sept 22nd at 9pm, at the Empath Abbey.

The city of Yew thanks you !

Tehan, Governor of Yew

Last edited:

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event postponed, new date to be announced.

Patch day caused some major problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tehan.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In a way I am sort of glad - I was too tired to make it last night so at least I haven't missed it!

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight is the night !! Unless the patch monster hits again.. Make sure to run your client early jic...

Tehan.

Murdock

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for attending last night, I hope you enjoyed the first event and this one as well.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been a great story so far! Sorry i missed last night though I was falling asleep and was dealing with a game bug.