• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BLARGH. In need of updates 'round here, aren't we?

• Thread starter Atlas of Tirnua
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Atlas of Tirnua

-rattles off dust-
SHEESH, I can't believe this forum's been so... dead! Then again, little is really known about Tirnua! ... Or is it?

For the record, a ton has been added - and is in the works.
We've actually got our own sort of Motives now, although they're a tad less routine than the motives TSO had - they're more along the lines of skilling, with in-between upkeep.

To really get caught up, the best thing to do is to read the past 2-4 months' worth of blog updates on the official website (www.tirnua.com). I'd rather not highlight the "high points" of the updates, and just tell you to go to the source! 'Cause I'd hate to skip over stuff just for the sake of condensing...

Needless to say, check it out! I guarantee you won't be disappointed! :)