• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Blanket of Darkness - Dyed and 5 Stones without Artifact Tag

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awhile ago it was possible to remove the Artifact rarity tag on the blankets. The weight would become 5 stones instead of 10. These items were still dyeable back then as if they were an artifact. This can no longer be done to the best of my knowledge.

I'm interested in buying one, preferably on Atlantic. I may travel for the right one!

Here is what they need to have:

No Artifact Rarity Tag
5 stones in weight
Dyed a color other than original color.

Please PM me what colors you have available and the shard.
If it is a color that will work with my home, I will pay 10m.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Wait what is this? What blanket of darkenss? What is this? Why don't I have one?
I must know.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a stealable artifact. Not new. Bedroll graphic that is yellow/black in color. Came at the same time as the torture rack and soap as I recall.

Here was a thread I found on it when they were introduced: http://stratics.com/community/threads/where-are-the-new-stealables.258879/

I'm looking for a version of them that to my knowledge can not be made anymore. I have a 5 stone one without an artifact tag, but I'm looking for a dyed version of it.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ohh I was completely inactive in January 2012. I totally missed this!

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Wait what? You can't make them anymore? It was just by simply turning it locked down using the interior decorator.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew it was fixed, but i have to ask, are you sure the ones that lost the tag didnt revert? I remember something about this, being "mad" about something having to do with them lol, but dont remember exactly what it was... *shrugs*

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait what? You can't make them anymore? It was just by simply turning it locked down using the interior decorator.
Far as I know it was the act of unrolling them that made them lose the tag. That doesn't work anymore. When you use the house tool it says you can't turn that.

I knew it was fixed, but i have to ask, are you sure the ones that lost the tag didnt revert? I remember something about this, being "mad" about something having to do with them lol, but dont remember exactly what it was... *shrugs*
The one I have still says 5 stones without an Artifact Rarity 8 tag. However, it can no longer be dyed. I've seen dyed versions of the 5 stone versions and that is what I am after.

Last edited: