• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

blank scrolls :P

• Thread starter peanutbutter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

peanutbutter

HEY!

ok, now... i am trying to make some maps and work my cartography here, people. :rant2::sad2:

so, to whoever the blank scroll junkie is that keeps managing to buy all the blank scrolls in the world before i can get to them: i hope your computer blows up!

hee hee. j/k

but for really real... i needz some scrolllllllz :gee:

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ah the days of working inscription! I suggest instead of mage shops, hit the mapmakers. I could usually get them up to a good lot of scrolls without being bought out by others. I'll take a look at my stock too and see what's left for ya! Come to the meet up tonight if you can and I'll get some to you *smiles*

P

peanutbutter

meet up tonight?

what time and where and why?

is it that old community meet up in skara?

Lurker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The scribes in the small out of the way shops have blank scrolls too. Library has someone that sells them also.

R

Rio of LS

Hi Arimid long time no see. I found using my stealther and setting at Luna mage shop with my bank box open and just sitting and checking for scrolls. I could buy and grab and throw into my bank. They seem to spawn about every 20 minutes I think or pretty close to their. Is an easy want to get them if you have the time and patience to just sit. Good Luck.