• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

blank scroll buyers aquestion need input

K

kalzaketh

:popcorn: I know, as it stands for most persons, wanting scrolls, you need to race to many scribe shops buy to build up numbers hope no one happens to buy only afew jacking your work into nothing, the question how many blanks would you prefer at at a, keeping within reason guys, my scribe can go 120 scrolls, on him to get to deed box, will build piles there, yes scribes in stygian abyss can craft scrolls, takes acook also to make pulp, happen to have all at my disposal, and am working on large bulk deeds of scrolls for all concerned:stir:

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i make my own scrolls.. never thought to sell them too.. hmmm.....

K

kalzaketh

kirth, your always welcome, at my brit house, as soon as I get myself geared to full production deeds will hit the vendors, my largest hopes are to asist fellow scribes in theirlabors hence the cheap scrolls, need to get more fragments pulling in tho.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh i have thousands of blank scrolls! seriously... i just get bored of hunting sometimes so will craft for days and days and days.

I'm @ work now, but I think I got about 5k blank scrolls sitting in my house - probably more as I tend to get scatter-brained and have things in multiple chests or bags.. lol!