• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blade's official Importing to LA Thread

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

So instead of Flooding the Forums with a new thread everytime I Import from another Server, I figured I would make just 1 thread.

I will try to give more warning of what shard I am Importing from instead of letting people know the day of.

Do you have an item that you want or need? Can't seem to find it on Lake Austin? Let me know in this thread and I will keep a Eye out for it. Please give me a price range as well so that I don't grab something that is out of the price range you are wanting to pay.

My rates:

If I am just moving items back to LA for you: Free
If you need me to buy an item on the shard to bring back the fee is 5% of the items cost. (item costs 100,000 gold, my fee is 5,000 gold) And gold must be payed on LA before I buy the item on the other shard.

Next Shard Import will be from LS around Dec. 16th, This Import Trip might be canceled due to rares feast. It depends on how much gold I make in the next 2 weeks.

First week of Jan. I will be on Sakura. I will be Importing from Sakura as soon as Rares Feast Is over.

Mods feel free to delete my other Import threads to clean up the forums a bit.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Thanks for the heads up....I read the post yesterday and I missed it.....So happy you are giving us some time :)

B

Blade_Thugluv

Due to real life stuff I missed my last Import from rares feast. I dont currently have any plans for a new import date just yet. I will keep people posted.

I know of the next 2 weeks I will be moving into my new castle and so it will prob be a month before I import again.

~Blade

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hi Blade! *waves*