• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blades Contact info....

G

So some have asked for it here on the forums and some ask friends of mine how to contact me,

Sorry i have not used my icq or yahoo much.

yahoo: uoravenxerad83
aim: atlas13whitewolf

playing wow alot but thinking of reopening my UO account. the problem is i am not sure what shard. out of the people who are left in uo that i played with everyone is everywhere. I still have my main account but it is just chars so i would have to rebuild.

~Blade

G

Wow! If it wasn't for the superman symbol I wouldn't have believed it was you. How ya been hun?

Angelica/Little Miner

G

Wow! If it wasn't for the superman symbol I wouldn't have believed it was you. How ya been hun?

Angelica/Little Miner

G

<blockquote><hr>

Angelica/Little Miner

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL yea Superman aint got nothing on me hehe. Of course my post count member reg date and all the contact info still being the same should have given it away *smiles* I am doing good and i hope you are to.

Are you going to come back to UO? I havent YET but might.

you should message me sometime so we can talk. either that or call me i still have the same number.

~Blade