• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Blackthorn Turn-In Items

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Siegeians!

I have to get some more items for my museum. Hence I have to buy Blackthorn Turn-In Items. A great opportunity for newcomers to earn some cash. Alternatively, I can offer stuff for trading.

Have a glorious weekend!

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what are you looking for specifically? minax rings and bracelets?

Or something from the list of Blackthorn artifacts? If so, which ones?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 circlet
1 royal circlet
1 pair of gargish earrings

different stats

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok, let me get this straight.
That's 3 of the Night Eyes, the Mace & Shield Reading Glasses and the Folded Steel Reading Glasses.
Each one of those require 50 Minax arties, so you'll need a total of 450 Minax artifacts.
The Minax artifacts I have seen sold for 100k per, which is actually pretty cheap (5 mil per Blackthorn item) in comparison to the actual Mace & Shield Reading glasses that cost 12 mil when bought from the Britain collection if I remember correctly. So we're talking a total of 45 mil for the things you're looking for...are you sure you can afford that?
Even if you restrict yourself to just the gargish earrings that is still a total of 15 mil.

I fear that it will be easier (and better for your balance) to farm these up yourself by killing the Blackthorn captains.

For anyone interested in farming these Minax artifacts:

Farming them by killing low level stuff was nerfed considerably (the drop rate that is) and will net you about 1-2 items per hour tops.
The captains can be soloed and drop a guaranteed 2 artifacts and gems. They take between 2-10 minutes to kill depending on what template you use and what type of captain you're fighting.

Good luck!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, just 1 x earrings (e.g folded steel), 1 x circlet (e.g. mace &shield), 1 x royal circlet (third option). 3 items in total with different stats each.

And yes, I can afford that. I have time, doesnt have to be now for all 3.

and no, I will not got there and farm those alone, because your team is drylooting me all the time, whenever they get me and I prefer just paying or trading than running oooOoooOoo around, picking up cut leather at my corpse and wasting valuable free time in the life God gave me for making this world a better place... :hula:

(thanks, God, and my parents, by the way, for making me an emphatic being with high social and moral standards :thumbsup:)

here is my offer to young hunters: I will pay your efforts with gold and/or scrolls or whatever you need. take your time :party:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got 28 for the first item, 22 to go :) THANKS for the help!

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and no, I will not got there and farm those alone, because your team is drylooting me all the time, whenever they get me and I prefer just paying or trading than running oooOoooOoo around, picking up cut leather at my corpse and wasting valuable free time in the life God gave me for making this world a better place... :hula:

(thanks, God, and my parents, by the way, for making me an emphatic being with high social and moral standards :thumbsup:)
Bo thanks Boself for being able to tell the difference between a video game and rl.

snip snip

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great Bo! What a fantastic personality the Bo has! Thumbs up! :thumbup1:

Always cool to get comments from such a celebrity!:cheerleader:

Thank you, I feel honored!