• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

blackthorn castle reveal timer bugged?

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

i've just noticed once again that my thief has a problem staying hidden once he left the blackthorn dungon. I ran through the blackthorn castle and only hit the hiding macro once to get rid of critters chasing me. When i left the dungeon and got home i noticed that i get revealed exactly 5 seconds after each hiding attempt in my house. I have 100 hiding and 100 stealth. I'm sitting in the center of a castle so its unlikely someone else is revealing me.

The problem stopped once i started to stealth in my house.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had this happen to my thief as well. Logging out and back in solved it for me......

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

i've just noticed once again that my thief has a problem staying hidden once he left the blackthorn dungon. I ran through the blackthorn castle and only hit the hiding macro once to get rid of critters chasing me. When i left the dungeon and got home i noticed that i get revealed exactly 5 seconds after each hiding attempt in my house. I have 100 hiding and 100 stealth. I'm sitting in the center of a castle so its unlikely someone else is revealing me.

The problem stopped once i started to stealth in my house.
CRATE!!!...la