• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blacksmith Quest question

A Zee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail All.

I am a returning player after 7+ years away.

I was able to get my old account back that had a multi GM mule.

The question is in regards to the Cuts both ways and Nothing Fancy.

I wanted to do some of the Heartwood Blacksmithy quests so I can get some of the recipes.

I received the quest and I made the Broadsword and the Bascinets. But when I try to turn in the quests I get the message "You must mark your quest items" or something like that. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong and how I can hand in the quests?

Thanks

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail All.

I am a returning player after 7+ years away.

I was able to get my old account back that had a multi GM mule.

The question is in regards to the Cuts both ways and Nothing Fancy.

I wanted to do some of the Heartwood Blacksmithy quests so I can get some of the recipes.

I received the quest and I made the Broadsword and the Bascinets. But when I try to turn in the quests I get the message "You must mark your quest items" or something like that. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong and how I can hand in the quests?

Thanks
On your characters Context Menu there is a "Toggle Quest Item". Select this option then select the quest item.

Katrena

A Zee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
On your characters Context Menu there is a "Toggle Quest Item". Select this option then select the quest item.

Katrena
Thank you Katrena. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out the items need to be in your main bag :)

The Old Man

Journeyman
Premium
Stratics Veteran
If you not already seen it...There is an option on the crafting gump to toggle automatically making them quest items as you craft them.