• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Blackrock Pickaxe [Europa, 2010]

T

Trevelyan

I really hope at least one stays on Europa. Not really got an idea of a price yet but let me know if youre interested in selling one!

H

HelvitisHundurin

what'd be a fair price for one of those, with only 10 in existence?

I'd hate to part with mine but with so many 120 scrolls I need to buy and to little time to farm for gold I'd like to hear what's realistic.

T

Trevelyan

Well 100 mil is just too steep for me. I can understand that if someone sells it for that much, others may not want to sell for less, but I really cant justify paying 100 million for a pickaxe when I tried for ages to find a singing ball for less.

For anyone interested in other items, I have some fake blackrock jewelry i'd trade a piece of for this - only have the earrings and ring though. I also have some of the xmas cookie jars and cakes i'd trade. But as for gold, I would be stretched to cough up 50 mil right now, let alone 100.