• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blackrock Golems

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just saw a post from our EM. They are now on our shard in Magincia (or how ever you spell it)

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
brutal, very brutal and im not completely convinced it is worth it (at least spending the time to solo).

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so what is everyon doing to take down the golems in under 15 minutes. I went out with my Sampire and was using a colde daisho, spamming feint and cw. I was hitting for 30-50 per hit. Had a guildy show up with a gd to help out and it still took an hour. I can see how throwers and archers can do it, but what is a good set up for a sampire using swords?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so what is everyon doing to take down the golems in under 15 minutes. I went out with my Sampire and was using a colde daisho, spamming feint and cw. I was hitting for 30-50 per hit. Had a guildy show up with a gd to help out and it still took an hour. I can see how throwers and archers can do it, but what is a good set up for a sampire using swords?
Yeah with daisho i think thats the best you can do. am assuming cw is close wounds? Id use confidence instead (instant cast) Also assuming your honoring, your lightning strike crits should be about 100 with the weapon, but would be harder to put in the rotation if using feint.

I kill them with my sampire in about 10 mins. I use a 100 percent ornate axe (5ssi cloak, 5ssi ring, 30 on weapon) Some seem to be alot weaker than others. Ive killed weaker ones by just standing there and refreshing enemy of one. Harder ones (and for max damage) I keep counterattack up at all times, and lightning strike every hit. Perfection starts at only about 50, but goes up to about 100. Crits are around 190? If im low on health i use confidence, low on stam use evasion to build it up again.

In my opinion, these are really too easy considering theres a 100 percent armor drop rate. The hardest part is finding ones that no one has damaged, because if i dont honor them i die pretty quick.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok thanks for the info. The daisho was the only high cold wep i had. Still trying to get that cold ornate. I am honoring. Was not doing LS as I needed all the mana for feint and healing. Gonna try an ornate with DI, ssi, hml, hsl, and either hla or hld if I can get a high cold one made soon.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Have tried to kill the blackrock golems but all I end up doing is running....Thinking I need a better bow...Do a bit of damage on them but not near enough to take one down :(