• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black screen defeated!

S

Squeaker

Going into the 5th level of a middle 6... Black screen (last of 23k - what are the odds?) :(

Well, being with Wolfie, who will try anything once, he came up with an interesting idea. I don't really even know how he did it, I just did as I was told. Looked much like this:

turn around
little more
forward
stop
turn around left
tad more
now run forward
how did you turn right again?
and many, many more

Anyway: using the glory that is chat - he talked me through the entire 5th level. Reminded me of school - when they put the blindfold on ya and expect you to trust the person that is most likely going to run you into a wall.

So, thank you for another wonderful run and also to the two randoms that were ever so patient:

Little Pinky Pedalmuffin 132 magenta cat
Super Skipper 108 blue duck (who did not have chat plus and who knows what he thought of the whole thing!)

Oh... and I did get the video back on the next level :)

F

Fangs McWolf

We were on the 4th level and it cured going onto the 5th level. :)

S

Squeaker

So... what I thought was really fun and all.... get's a correction????

:yell:

G

Granjell

I say that it's an amazing achievement. Last time I had black screen, I couldn't see chat either and we all ended up bailing. You and Fangs must make a good team.

F

Fangs McWolf

I say that it's an amazing achievement. Last time I had black screen, I couldn't see chat either and we all ended up bailing. You and Fangs must make a good team.
I gave her instructions via Yahoo! messenger.

S

Squeaker

Do you see Marge? My goodness!

Ever just enjoy the moment? :D

S

Sarcatstic

Just checking but the last time your eyes were closed and you thought it was a black screen.:lick:

S

Squeaker

Amazing how I can work so well with either of them isn't it?

:gun:

A

Animal_Control

Horse Glue Violation! U.S penal code (no pun intended) says you "shouldn't" recycle horsies into glue. :)
-Just Saying.

Attachments

A

Animal_Control

I'm sure you're making that "penal code" up...
Nope. In the House, Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), introduced H.R. 503, entitled The Horse Protection Act, on January 14, 2009, with 61 original cosponsors. Both bills prohibit the “shipping, transporting, moving, delivering, receiving, possessing, purchasing, selling, or donation of any horse or other equine to be slaughtered for human consumption.” (Originally introduced by Rep. John Sweeny (D-NY) in 2005, the House passed H.R. 503 in September 2006.

These also include "other" uses for consumption other than eating...i.e., Glue. Okay, so its not an existing Penal Code...yet. :)

So EnUf of the glue-banter! hehe...even though I brought up the subject. Seriously...if you want to listen to some nice, relaxing, soothing music, then check out the Record Company called HorseGlue. The titles are relaxing too. :)

C

Crazy Fireball

Lol just think like this.... It wasn't me who helped you get threw lmao.... We would still be there!

Gerät Job you Guys