• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Black Rock & The new event robes???

G

SO , do you have to have black
rock for those new robes to work?
I heard that if you have black rock in
your pack and one of those new robes
on you get a serious mana regen
that doesn't go down...
Is this true ?
My friend play's on a trammie shard
and is the one that told me .
He's making bank on black rock he mined years ago,
selling it for these robes.
Any truth to this ??? Anyone ???
Thank you all that respond .

G

Thank you . Please let me know.
I have the Black Rock ,
just no robe yet ...

G

Nope. Just drains my health, mana, and stamina. The same as if I don't have any BR on me. Maybe you can enhance the robe or something.

G

I'll ask him for more details
and will reply back soon.
Thank you for your help.

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

I've found that the robe will recharge my mana insanly fast (like 60 points in 2 sec) while slowly draining my health and stam. This is without holding BR.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Dunno, but the name of the ship appears to be "BLACKROCK"

Very cool - I'd love to have one of those in my backyard!

G

If I've understood correctly it regens mana at the same time as draining all stats, stopping at 1. Also causes all animals (including pets) to attack you.

R

Ru Atl

it drains all my stats while wearing it, with or with out blackrock. i put the first one i got on and tried to run out of alt. glow, made it around the corner of the bank before my stam hit 0. just in time for the ethy warrior first spell...and i'm thinking i was full health, i wasn't overweight. wasn't til i got rezzed and seen my stats not moving did i realize it was the cloak

G

oki, done some more reading.

I strongly advise tamers to keep their pets in the new 'passive mode' when in a guard zone.

All animals, whether tamed or wild, will attack anyone wearing the cloak, which can result in the pet's owner being guardwhacked.

I

imported_King Edward

Great, another way tamers get the shaft.
Cant wait to see all the blue Good Cry's ruinning around town and wacking tamers for the shear joy of it.

People complain about all the power tamers have... but then SOOOO easily forget that every patch we get bugged more and more.

G

I wouldn't worry too much, I don't think many will be wearing them, especially if what someone has reported about the effects of yesterday's event mini publish are correct.

<blockquote><hr>

FYI: Robes of Corruption changed after the patch.
Before pub. I was able to wear it and not die... and have infinite mana.
(HP regen countered the hp loss)
Now I cant.

[/ QUOTE ]

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

Great, another way tamers get the shaft.

[/ QUOTE ]

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Sorry...

HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

Cant wait to see all the blue Good Cry's ruinning around town and wacking tamers for the shear joy of it while we stand in the GZ screaming
"All Kill"

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixt...